May 3: Day of Justice
// 0 comments
Mark your calendars – Saturday, May 3, 2014. There will be three amazing events. In the morning you can choose between the Bringing Hope Race and the Stand Against Human Trafficking Action Conference. But whichever you choose, join us in the evening for the Fashion Show Fundraiser!
Bringing Hope Race, or Action Conference
Where: Denver Community Church
1101 S Washington St, 80210
Cost: $20 Register Here
Plenary speakers on international and domestic trafficking and restoration.
Breakout sessions with Police & FBI, Laws and Legislation, Conscientious Consumerism, Prevention & “How To” Create Groups Within Churches, Organizations & Businesses to Combat Modern Day Slavery
Formulation of a Personalized Action Plan to Stand Against Trafficking
Fashion Show Fundraiser!
- Created by Cindy – one of the girls in our mentor program
- Wedding dresses for auction by New York designer Bokwey Burnley
- Restored Bow items for sale – including artwork made by survivors
- Stories of hope, community, and redemption written by the survivors and shared during the show
- For the kiddos: Fairy Tale face painting!
- Live butterfly release
- Beautiful location and scenery